FACFOX is the official contract manufacturer of PMM Mouse mods. This item only includes 3D printed parts, no 3D design files are included or available for sale!
Notice: Please be aware that the Mod Kit doesn’t include the Zaunkoenig M2K internals or the M2K feet.
Tools needed: Torx T5 / T4 screwdriver/bit
Get the PCB here: https://zaunkoenig.co/products/m2k-pcb-with-cable
Get the M2K feet here: https://zaunkoenig.co/products/m1k-hyperglides
- 1*full set of 3D printed nylon shell (2PCS)
- The installing manual for the mouse mod kits: https://pmm.gg/pages/p-cbr-8k-instructions
- For assembly questions, please send the inquiry to [email@example.com]!
Terms and Policy
By purchasing this product you agree to the following terms:
- All purchased 3D-printed parts are exclusively reserved for private and personal use.
- We don’t provide 3D models, only 3D printed parts.
- Once the order is placed and manufactured, we DON’T ACCEPT ANY REFUND REQUEST!!!
If the item is broken, please request a free remake by providing solid proof of broken parts within 3 days after delivery!!!
It’s a high-quality 3D printed Logitech lightweight mouse cover, honeycomb structure ensures mechanical strength while reducing the weight.
As a professional 3D printing provider, we have over 50 material options, the recommended materials for this mouse cover are listed below with a 5-score rating.
The Nylon cases may weigh 23g. For people whose hands are always sweaty, we strongly recommend Nylon cases.
- Black Nylon – Highly recommended
HP MultiJet Fusion nylon with excellent flexibility, durability, and impact resistance, it’s also more smooth than white nylon.[Smooth-4, Durability-5, Toughness-5, Rigidity-3]
- White Nylon – Not recommended
SLS nylon with excellent flexibility, durability, and impact resistance. The surface is matte and porous, not as smooth as resin.[Smooth-4, Durability-5, Toughness-5, Rigidity-3]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.